- Novel Corona measures
Novel Corona measures
About measures to prevent the spread Corona infection at this facility
To all guests
- About check-inWe will measure your body temperature and check your physical condition when you enter the museum.
In addition, except for those who have been diagnosed with allergies or hyperesthesia by a doctor, we kindly ask for your cooperation in wearing a mask and disinfecting with alcohol in this facility.
If there are a large number of people such as groups, Three Cs crowds at the front desk, so you may have to wait outside the building or by car.
- About mealsMeals are from 18:00 to 20:00 for dinner and 7:30 to 8:30 for breakfast.
We will visit you at check-in, so please come to the dining venue when the scheduled time arrives.
(Three Cs order to avoid three crowds, we may limit the number of people who can eat at the same venue at the same time.)
It will be a cold season from now on, but we may open the windows to ventilate.We would appreciate it if you could prepare a rug that suits you.
- About bathingWe are very sorry, but the dressing area is designed to be very small.Please refrain from wearing masks and talking with each other.
In addition, we think that employees will also inform you, but if you feel that the dressing area / large communal bath is dense, please wait for a while.
For those who use one-day hot springs
- 【For customers living in areas where movement across prefectures is restricted, such as "Priority measures such as the prevention of the spread of disease】
In order to reduce contact opportunities with local residents, we have decided to restrict admission during busy hours.
Reception will be open until 16:30 and exit will be at 17:00.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation.
- ●At the time of admission, we will check the temperature and physical condition and disinfect the fingers with alcohol.
●Since the health center may contact you due to a survey of close contacts, etc.
Please help us fill in your name, address and contact information.
●Three Cs number of people in the dressing room is limited to avoid three crowds.If you feel that the dressing area / large communal bath is dense, please wait for a while.
●Please wear a mask until just before and after taking a bath, and refrain from talking at the dressing room.
To everyone who participates in the banquet
- To prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection,
Please enjoy the following items strictly.
●The banquet time will be 2 hours.
●Please cooperate in wearing a mask as much as possible.
●Please wash your hands or disinfect the alcohol before entering the banquet hall.
●Please refrain from turning only the sake cups and sake cups.
●Please refrain from loud conversations.